Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Headphones In



"Headphones in, music to the top and sing out loud till yuor throat sores.

Do you know anything that feels as good as this?
'Cos I don't. it just take all the shit out of my soul
Leaves me light and fresh all over again

So I'm gonna put my headphones in
with the music to the top
and sing out loud till my throat sores
'cos is the only thing that relieves me
'cos is the only thing I can do
when the pain gets too strong to handle
and the floor underneath my feet
seams to trembles

I don't care how I sound,
the only thing important
is the feelings I’m letting out
So I'm gonna keep it like this
singing till my throat bleeds
And these tears stop falling
through my cheecks

So I'm gonna put my headphones in, with the music to the top 
and gonna sing SO loud that my throat it's gonna start bleeding"









It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take–it's given

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on

Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone

Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.




No comments:

Post a Comment